Thursday, October 10, 2013

Food Stamp Challenge - Day 10

I head back to work tonight. . . Marty had cereal, milk and juice for breakfast .82 for him. I had oatmeal and tea .16 = .89 for breakfast
Lunch was 2 sandwiches, chips, banana, soda for Marty. 1 sandwich, chips, banana , tea for me - total for all $1.89 Supper is fried rice (no meat) - 1/2 cup uncooked rice .12, 3 eggs .04x3-.12, 1/3 package frozen peas/carrots .30 = .54 for the dish, add in another .33 for Marty's soda and .05 for my tea total for the meal = .92 for the meal.
total for the day $3.70 (there is left over jello for dessert if Marty wants some - cost already figured in previous days totals, but we didn't eat quite an entire bowl of each flavor jello)

2 comments:

  1. Go soda! Lol, I can't imagine not having my Rockstar/Full Throttle/Amp/Whatever Energy drink in the morning which if bought at a gas station is almost $2.89 a piece. We tend to buy them at the store now for half that price because I drink at least one a day. I'm a caffeine addict, and I'm okay with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marty likes his soda too -- we buy in cases when it's on sale or when Meijer has the buy one, get two free on the 20 oz bottle bundles.

    ReplyDelete