Sunday, October 13, 2013

Food Stamp Challenge - Day 13

No pictures today, sorry. I was really busy at work last night and ate a nibble here and there while I worked. I packed 2 sodas and water bottle for drinks .42, chips and salsa for a snack .12 chips, .25 salsa, I also packed some instant cream of wheat that I made in the office microwave .38 total for foods packed $1.17 Came home, and Marty had baked some of the refrigerator muffin batter, with diced apple and cinnamon. We each ate 2 muffins .10 x 4, Marty had milk .35 I had tea .05 - breakfast was .80 Marty had lunch at his mom's - I have no way to calculate what he may have eaten there. Supper here is baked fish (pollack on sale for $1.90/lb), french fries .50, and green beans .69 Marty had more milk .35 and I had tea .05 - total for supper $3.49 Total for the day = $5.46

No comments:

Post a Comment