Thursday, October 3, 2013

Food Stamp challenge - Day 3

So, I didn't make it to Panda Express for the free chicken last night- due to van problems. Marty stopped and got him a serving though. I had some leftover meatloaf, garlic shells, carrot and celery sticks before I left for work. Meatloaf .75, garlic shells .25, carrot sticks .05, celery sticks .10 , tea to drink .05 = $1.20 for my meal.
I took some home popped popcorn for a snack, with a soda popcorn .10, soda .21 for .31 total on my snack.(almost forgot to take a picture of it,
Since I didn't make it to Panda for the chicken, I packed a slice of cheese, 2 slices bread for a cheese sandwich, an apple - and some of the store bought cookies. Cheese .06, bread .10, apple .20, cookies .36 and another soda .21 - total .93
I was exhausted when I got home - so I just grabbed a banana and tea for breakfast, before going to bed. banana .16 tea .05 total .21 for my breakfast. Marty had 2 poptarts .25 each, milk .28 for breakfast for a total of .53 His lunch was basically the same as yesterday - only today he only ate one sandwich, chips, banana, 2 sodas - bread .10, cheese .06, meat .16, banana .16 soda .42 - his total .90 for lunch. I slept through lunch ;) Will update later on our evening meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment