Saturday, October 12, 2013

Food Stamp Challenge - Day 12

Not much new to say today. . . For my work time meal I packed 2 of the frozen sour dough pancakes, 2 turkey sausages (on sale for $1/box of 10) and some syrup, my water and a couple of sodas. .08 for the pancakes, .20 for the sausages, .42 for the sodas (running low on the really cheap sodas we got a while back) -- total for my work stuff .70
Marty had his usual breakfast of cereal, milk, OJ - .91 for his breakfast I came home from work and had a sale purchased yogurt .33 and tea .05 - .38 for my breakfast He also had his usual 2 sandwiches, chips, banana, soda for lunch - $1.13 Marty is going with his mom and nephew to a local free concert tonight- they are also serving a free meal of pork burgers, and such. It is not a potluck type meal. I debated on this, but since the meal/concert is free to any one in the area I decided it was ok to not count his food for tonight. I'm having a sandwich, chips, banana and tea for supper before I head to work. .79 for my supper Our total for today = $3.91

2 comments: